Find My iPhone needs to be disabled before you sell your phone. In order to turn off Find My iPhone , you will need to know your Apple ID password – so no one else can do this without your knowledge (unless, of course, that person knows your password). As long as Find My iPhone is turned on, you can’t erase your APPLEiPhone 11. Check how to turn off Find My iPhone on APPLE iPhone 11:
- Firstly, launch the Settings app on your APPLEiPhone 11.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top and click Find My.
- Choose Find My iPhone.
- Tap the switch to disable it.
- Great! You disabled Find My iPhone on yourAPPLEiPhone 11.
How To Enable & Adjust 3D Touch In APPLE IPhone 11?
How to activate 3D Touch in APPLE iPhone 11? How to enable 3D Touch in APPLE iPhone 11? How to use 3D Touch in APPLE iPhone 11? How to activate 3D Touch in APPLE iPhone 11? How to turn on 3D Touch in APPLE iPhone 11? How to use 3D Touch in APPLE iPhone 11? How to power on 3d touch in APPLE iPhone 11? How to adjust 3D Touch in APPLE iPhone 11?
- Apple iPhone 6S
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone XS
- Apple iPhone XS Ma x
Apple included a new screen touching technology – 3D Touch, offering different interactive levels to normal mobile displays. The technology recognizes the force of our touch to offer more accurate specific action. One of the best things of 3D Touch, if you can get used to using it, is faster access to various app actions from the home screen. Let’s follow our short tutorial and enjoy your mobile with 3DTouch!
- Primarily, let’s enter Settings.
- Nextly, move to Accessibility.
- Thirdly, select Touch —> 3D & Haptic Touch.
- There, you’re able to turn on 3D Touch, just swipe little switcher next to it.
- If you enabled 3D Touch successfully you can change the sensitivity of it now, Light sensitivity reduces the amount of pressure required.
- You’re able to change Touch Duration as well, adjust the time it takes to reveal content previews, etc.
- It’s done! Now the 3D Touch should be active and works correctly, just tryand enjoy it!
How To Activate Kids Mode On IPhone And IPad?
Children can be quite clumsy with technology, especially the younger ones. By mistake, they can access all kinds of settings and options on your iOS device, possibly deleting or changing all kinds of data. Do you have photos or videos you’d like to keep forever? Better have a backup if you leave your device unattended with your kid, or you might come back and find all of itdeleted! That’s why more and more iDevices and Android phones have a Kid Mode that lets parents put restrictions as to what their children can access on the phone or so that they don’t turn off a game/cartoon played on the phone by mistake.
On iPhone , iPad and other Apple devices this mode is called Guided Access . It lets you limit your child to a single application, and even control what features can be accessed in the app itself. If your kid is a bit younger, it’s easy for them to poke the screen and access ads seen during gameplay, or turn off a YouTube video with their favorite cartoon. Not to mention the beloved Home button , seen in some of the older devices, kids absolutely love to click it, so unless you turn it off, no game or cartoon will stay on for long!
First of all – please remember, Guided Access is a lock focused on a single app, so you might need to change some settings for different software, depending on if it’s a game, cartoon or a music player.
- Start by opening the Settings menu.
- Now, go to General and select Accessibility .
- Scroll down and find the Learning option, select Guided Access from there.
- Enable the General Access option and select your passcore, or use a Touch ID / Face ID lock. Remember this password, you need it to turn Guided Access off!
- Then, start the application you want to lock, so your child can use only it.
- Now, quickly, click the Home button three times. If your device doesn’t have a Home button, instead click the side button three times.
- This will open Guided Access and let you choose rules for it.
- You can disable Hardware Buttons , Touch screen, or set a Time Limit .
- Hardware Buttons lets you turn on/off physical buttons, like the Sleep/Wake button, Volume , Keyboard and such.
- Touch lets you turn the entire screen off – simply choose the OFF option. You can also select ON to swipe areas you want to be disabled. This way the child can play a game but, for example, a part of the game with an ad can be turned off, so the child doesn’t tap on it by mistake.
- Time Limit simply lets you choose how long the app can be used before the phone is blocked.
- Once done, simply press the Start button.
Once done, your device will be locked into the application. Pressing the Home button or swiping up doesn’t leave the app, so there is no chance for your child to do anything by mistake. You’ll see a message at the top of the screen that Guided Access is enabled. Press the Home button or the side button three times to enter the passcore and exit Guided Access .
How To Block Ads On Safari In APPLE IPhone 11?
How to block ads in APPLE iPhone 11? How to install adblock on APPLE iPhone 11? How to install adguard on APPLE iPhone 11? How to block advertising on APPLE iPhone 11? How to install safari adblock in APPLE iPhone 11? How to block ads on safari in APPLE iPhone 11? How to delete ads on iOS in APPLE iPhone 11? How to perform adbloking in APPLE iPhone 11? How to block ad content in APPLE iPhone 11? How to disable ads in APPLE iPhone 11? How to active adblock in APPLE iPhone 11?
Advertising has become an integral part of almost every website. We are bombarded with ads from every side and they can make our life harder. Today we will show you how you can limit pop-up ads on a default iOS browser. Follow our steps and learn how to get rid of ads once and for all in a few simple steps. Remember our method works only on safari so your apps or other browsers will be not ad protected. To enable adblocking you’ will need to get one small app from the App Store. There are few options available, like AdBlock Plus , AdGuard , etc. For our tutorial we recommend AdGuard. A most adblockers will have the same method of activating so don’t worry if you prefer other software.
- In the first step, let’s open App Store.
- Secondly, let’s find the app that you decide to download before and install it.
- Okay, go back now to the Home Screen and run the app.
- You will probably be asked for permissions, to start the program without any problems allow them all.
- Now you should see that our adblocker is disabled, this is the time to enter Settings.
- At settings, scroll down to Safari and select it.
- Inside Safari settings choose Content Blockers.
- Finally, you should see all available Content Blockers, allow every part that you wish to block from the ads.
- Well done! Amazing work!
How Do I Lock My SIM Card On APPLE IPhone 11?
How to activate SIM lock protection in APPLE iPhone 11? How to set up a PIN in APPLE iPhone 11? How to use PIN protection in APPLE iPhone 11? How to change the PIN on SIM card in APPLE iPhone 11? How to disable PIN protection in APPLE iPhone 11?
Do you know how useful is PIN protection in APPLE iPhone 11? In the instruction below, we show you how to smoothly set up SIM lock in APPLE iPhone 11. If you would like to use the PIN in APPLE iPhone 11, then stay with us and learn how to use settings to activate SIM lock protection in APPLE iPhone 11. Follow our tutorial and lock SIM card easily.
- At the very beginning, unlock yourAPPLE iPhone 11 and get into Settings .
- In the second step, select Security & privacy .
- Afterward, go to More settings to get into advanced options.
- Now, pick Encryption and credentials .
- This is the time to click on the Set SIM Lock 1 .
- After that, turn on the Lock SIM card by the switcher.
- In the final part, type your own SIM card PIN .
- Perfect job! SIM card PIN has been activated.